Pre-Listing Appraisal Service
Even if you're working with the most experienced real estate agent, it's probably in your best interest to have an "objective" third-party's opinion of value prior to signing a Listing Agreement. And that’s where we come in. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have an accurate description of your home's features and a detailed analysis of the most recent and similar "comparable sales" or as they're commonly called, "Comps". In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price so your home will attract buyers at the highest possible price we will help you get through escrow without any valuation issues that may delay or derail a closing.
Being proactive is today's market is in you your best interests so there are no surprises at the closing table. Wouldn't it be great if your suggested sales price matched with the buyers appraiser's opinion of market value and if you were able to have every one working together on day one, instead of being hit with a surprising appraisal on day 20?
We have created an appraisal product tailored to the needs of Home Sellers & Realtors that arms you with the information to price your home effectively in today's market and provide full transactional support.
Why get an appraisal when selling your home:
- Decrease the chances extended exposure periods resulting in a possible loss of value in the process.
- Decrease the chances of unknown problems that can cause a sale to fall through.
- Know exactly what your competition is and how they compare to your home.
- You'll have valuable negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer.
- You'll have the information required to make an educated decision to properly set a asking price for your home that is maximally productive in today's market.
What's included in a Pre-Listing Appraisal from SCV Appraisal Service:
- A current unbiased, objective third party's opinion of value by a certified appraiser with years of experience doing nothing but providing residential valuation on a daily bases.
- A complete analysis of the most recent arm's length transactions of comparable homes in your neighborhood that best represent the relevant characteristics of your home.
- A complete analysis of current market offerings of the most comparable homes in your neighborhood that best represent the relevant characteristics of your home.
- A value range opinion of asking price and estimated exposure time based on the facts of our analysis within the current market conditions of your neighborhood.
- A guarantee of the accuracy of the information provided.
Never be Blindsided by an Appraisal Again...
We guarantee our services and are there to offer you assistance throughout the process of selling your home. Our job is not over once the report is delivered.
We stand behind our services and guarantee the Results...
- We are your unbiased valuation consultant throughout the transaction from inspection to closing and provide piece of mind to make sure you are maximizing your proceeds from the sale of your home.
- Your deal closes within the value range supplied or the appraisal fee is refunded to you.
- Information is continuously updated as new sales data becomes available throughout the process and we are always there to answer any questions that come up.
- We supply full supporting documentation to the buyers appraiser and supply a full review and rebuttal when there is a disagreement.